Re: debian-powerpc: Airport with Titanium Powerbook

> Here's what I do in /etc/power/pwrctl (maybe not the best place to do
> it):

Nope, using pwrctl-local would be a better place (to avoid your changed
script being overwritten on the next pmud update).

>         sleep)
>                 ifdown eth1 && {
>                         rmmod airport
>                         touch /tmp/airport-on
>                 }
>         ;;
>         wakeup)
>                 [ -f /tmp/airport-on ] && {
>                         rm /tmp/airport-on
>                         ifup eth1
>                 }
> 	etc....
>
> The modules.conf calls a config script for Airport after insmod, to get
> the settings back.

That's actually simpler than Tom's suggestion (doesn't need sed or
grep). But it hardcodes the airport as eth1 - is that always true?

	Michael