Re: PPC browser (lite)

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 02:11:56PM +0200, morten wrote:
> I've looked at
> * konqueror - where apt-get gives me an error because libsasl7 does not
> have an installation candidate
> * galeon - I've include the apt-source but apt-get doesn't find the galeon .deb
> * SkipStone - where they link to debian.org who doesn't have the package
>
> I start to get the impression that people don't do .debs for ppc. And I don't
> have the disk space for every src-package needed.
> Do you have some links to .deb ppc sites?

its fairly rare to find non-debian .debs, and that is a good thing
IMO.  debian developers know and are required to make correct
packages, external sources usually do a lousy job of it (packaging is
not thier specialty).

skipstone and galeon should be packaged and included in debian proper,
that will happen as soon as mozilla is packaged and installed into the
debian archive.  (mozilla M18 does not count).

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/