Re: sound in MOL

Sorry but I did not subscribed to the list so I got the mail
from web page.  Reply might be not in correct format...

> > I recently knew that MOL supported sound and for that
> > one should do as follows;
> >
> > - put MOLAudio in System Folder
> > - set MOLAudio in Sound control panel
> >
> > in some japanese site.
> >
> > I followed the above advice, but, unfortunately, I could
> > not hear any sound from MOL....
>
> does sound work in the rest of GNU/Linux ?  MOL uses the linux kernel
> sound drivers so if sound isn't working on the linux side it won't
> work in mol either.

Yes, sound worked in the rest of Linux.  But I only displayed
Sound control panel and saw "MOLAudio" and thought it was okay
and closed the panel.

So I clicked on "MOLAudio" then I could hear sound!
It was simple misunderstanding on me.
MOL is really nice.

Thanks for your kind advice.

Best Reagrds,			2001.6.4