Re: XFree86 on Wallstreet

On 21 May 2001, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> The winning solution came from Kimmo Lehtonen, who told me to use the
> .debs at http://penguinppc.org/~puetzk/ .
>
> I was able to just install the xserver-xfree86 package from there (the
> -7 one) and all is now well with the ATI driver.

How did you get this to install? I've added

deb http://www.penguinppc.org/~puetzk/debs unstable x4

to my sources.list, but apt-get update invariably tells my it's ignoring
that archive:

Ign http://www.penguinppc.org/~puetzk/debs unstable/x4 Release

(and apparently also Ethans mozilla dir, which did work before...).

Is there anything additional I have to change in APTs configuration
(I'm running testing)?

Alternatively, are the 4.0.99 sources available for rsync anywhere?

TIA,
							Derek