Re: yaboot.conf for kernel on partition other than root

"Michel Dänzer" <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> writes:

> Yep, looks good (it works for me like that ;). I assume you have all
> kernels on partition 11 so you could make that a global option - just
> a suggestion.

I was going to hold off for now, because if it didn't work I wanted to
be able to boot from my old (global) configuration.

> > Thanks (Ethan ;-)
>
> I hope you also accept an answer from me... :)

Heh, faster than a speeding alaskan... Ethan usually answers these
questions so quickly, I didn't think you'ld be able to beat him ;-)

Thanks,
jas.