Re: RaiserFS PPC status

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 06:22:18PM -0600, Jason E. Stewart wrote:
> "Jason E. Stewart" <jason@openinformatics.com> writes:
>
> > OK. What's the deal with ReiserFS on PPC?
>
> Ok. So I applied jeffm's endian patch to the reiserfsprogs from
> debian, and hand patched the hunk from misc.c that failed.
 I cleaned that patch a bit and sent it both to Ed Boreas (debian maintainer
 of reiserfsprogs) and Jeff Mahoney. I hope that at least one of them will
 accept the changes (i just reorganized misc.c a bit so that it doesn;t
 generate tons of warnings)

--
 Robert Ramiega | jedi@plukwa.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Do not underestimate
 UIN: 13201047  | http://www.plukwa.net/       | the power of  Source