Re: xfs,powerpc, gcc (was Re: RaiserFS PPC status)

"Just a friendly Jedi Knight" <jedi@plukwa.net> writes:

> On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 05:04:32PM -0600, Jason E. Stewart wrote:
> > "Just a friendly Jedi Knight" <jedi@plukwa.net> writes:
> >
> > >  Anyway if there is somone outthere willing to try powerpc xfsprogs please
> > >  point your apt-get at
> > >
> > > deb ftp://ftp.plukwa.net/debian-local sid main
> >
> > I would like to but your server is not responding to ftp requests...
>  I'm pretty sure it does... hmm must be some other problem (like not good
>  connectivity to Poland). Could You please replace ftp.plukwa.net with
>  213.146.36.61 and try again? (company i work for is in the process of
>  switching IP addresses and this also can have some nasty side effects)

Using the IP lets me login, but the connection is slow:

ncftp> o 213.146.36.61
Connecting to 213.146.36.61...
ProFTPD 1.2.1 Server (Plukwa Zone FTP server) [yoda.plukwa.net]
Logging in...
Anonymous access granted, restrictions apply.
Logged in to 213.146.36.61.
ncftp / > dir
Could not read reply from control connection -- timed out.
List failed.

jas.