Re: ximiam gnome

Hi,

On 06 May 2001 09:47:24 -0700, Daniel Bondurant wrote:
> is there a way to run ximiam gnome without having to compile it.
> there doesn't seem to be a powerpc .deb for it.

I've been compiling Ximian Gnome for nearly a year now for the Debian
PPC. They have not made the debian sources available yet. I was told
that they are going to support Debian PPC some time very soon. (there's
been internal pressure on that <g>)

The only thing that are in Ximian that aren't available yet on Debian is
nautilus. I really hope that the Nautilus maintainer gets us 1.0.3
(which should be out very soon), in a timely manner.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net