BootX & Booting without keyboard/monitor

Hi,

I have a bunch of 7200 Macs that I want to turn into servers, and I'm having
trouble getting them to boot without the monitor.  I've tried it on a
7300 and a beige g3, and they work fine without a monitor.

Are there any tricks that will let me do this?  Maybe a resistor or
something that will make MacOS _think_ there is a monitor there?

If someone will try to help with quik on this, I'll give it a try, but the
last time I tried I had a hell of a time.

Though, these machines are tested now, and they weren't before...

BTW, avoid the built in ethernets in the 7200s.  Of about 20 that my company
has, only 30% were good, and one of those failed after two weeks acting as a
firewall.  The rest died before that.

If you get the latest tulip, eepro100, rtl8139, etc. they'll work perfectly.
Did you know that the drivers in the stock linus kernel are over two years
old?!  I've heard about the patch rejection problems but I didn't know it
was that bad... :(

Mike