Re: Titanium Guide

On Wed, 2 May 2001, natural.resonance wrote:

> I've been messing around with a Titanium G4 + Debian for a while now and
> I've had enough problems that I'm wondering if anyone knows of a Linux guide
> to the Titanium G4.  Something like a HOW-TO on installing linux on it and
> getting ALL the hardware to work is what I'm thinking.  If anyone knows of
> something like this, I'd appreciate the tip.

Would be nice indeed. What I got is not even close to a HOWTO, but merely
a bunch of hints, configs and unofficial tweaked .debs:

http://debian.jones.dk/debian/local/auryn/

At the bottom of that page is a few links to other resources...

Please post on this list whatever you find on your search for the ultimate
TiBook reference, I am very interested too :-)

And congratulations with your new laptop (why else would you possibly be
interested ;-)

 - Jonas

--
Jonas Smedegaard   <jonas@jones.dk>   http://www.jones.dk/~jonas/