Re: Debian X package shouldn't install XDM by default

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 12:00:02AM +0200 or thereabouts, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Yes it is, I just checked.
>
> Feel free to file a bug against tasksel, but please look at it again (hint:
> you don't need to reinstall for that :).

So how do I submit bug reports (besides whining here ;)  ) ?

I checked the 'task info' and indeed it does say it'll install xdm...

I still think it's misleading though that anXious asks but it gets installed
regardless of the choice of the user...

Cheers,
Patrix.

--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."