Win2k and SAMBA problem

Hi,

I have Linux with Samba 2.07 + sevaral Mac and PC workstations. After
upgrading from Win98 to Win2k on 3 pcs they stopped to work with Samba.
In fact, Samba server is not visible anymore neither in 'My Network
Places -> Computers near me" neither in "Entire Network -> My Workgroup".
Other Win98 do not have any problem with Samba.

No Win network settings have been changed, and I do not have NT Domain
server whatsoever.

I have changed many Samba options, but nothing helped.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Andrei