debian2.2r2 on powerbook G4

	Hi,

I'm trying to install debian on a powerbook G4 (titanium).

as the cd is non bootable, I grab the linux kernel and ramdisk.image.gz
from /potato/main/disks-powerpc/2.2.19-2000-12-03/powermac/

to a mac partition of the disk, wich contains yaboot yaboot.conf (edited
and modified)

booting under OF to yaboot is OK, yaboot start to load the kernel, but
everything stops with the following message.

opening display /pci@f0000000/ATY,RageM3p12Parent@10/ATY,rageM3p12B_

somebody knows how to boot this machine.

should I compile a new kernel on my pismo, and try with this new one ??

any advice ??

	Thank's

	Eric

-- TN: Hahahahahah ! Ma copine aussi est utilisable sous Linux ;-)
ST: C'est quelle version , ta copine ?  TN: Beta 1 ;-)))
JP: C'est quel type de license ?
-+- TN in Guide du linuxien pervers : "pas le rouleau à patisserie