Re: PPC build logs

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 03:10:38PM -0800, Ryan Murray wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 01:35:49PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > > So far that hasn't happened...
> >
> > Hopefully it won't for another two weeks until I'm back to my desk.
>
> Murphy's law...we spoke of it, so it keeled over and died that day :(
> Maybe you should hook it up with an X10 interface and a watcher box where you
> could kick the power remotely? ;-)

That's a good idea.  I've already got x10 in that room anyway.  The
watcher may be a little more complicated, though.

Man, I feel stupid.  I finally got an ext3 aware kernel on it but had
not finished converting it's ext2 FS's to ext3.  It takes a LONG time
to fsck an IDE mirror... oh well.

The PowerPC port will have to suffer until the 12th of January.
Perhaps some courageous soul will set up another buildd in the
meantime.  Sorry, everyone.