Re: iPod

Hi,

Siggi Langauf writes:

> Ummm, I'm sure you're aware of the user space tools that can be
> found in the "hfsplus" package. They're working fine for me

Unfortunately, these tools are read-only, and an HFS file system
without the + is not really an option for a 5 GB disk with lots of
small files.  I was thinking of creating two partitions, one for the
Music, one for a Linux filesystem.  Has anybody tried this?

Another random thought, if all else fails, could one use the iPod as a
Mac-on-Linux disk?

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!