Re: Mozilla problems after testing update this morning?

I've had the same problem. I've found that the 'esddsp' program is broken.
I commented out about three lines which deal with esddsp in
/usr/bin/mozilla, and it works. I submitted a bug a little while ago, and
have gotten no respose (BUG #120829 of package esound-clients). I've
noticed that running `ls | esddsp` does not work in certain directories.
It is mysterious.

-Nathan Conrad