date problems

I'm being freaked out by a really weird bug.

iBook2, running testing, with 2.4.16-ben0 as the kernel.

The machine is convinced it's a month ahead (as the headers on this mail
probably say).

I can reset the date with date, but as soon as I put the machine to sleep or
reboot it, it'll jump forward a month.

(Actually, now that I think about it, it's now jumped forward another month,
so I'm now 2 months ahead).

(My .config is on another drive, but I have CONFIG_PPC_RTC on)

L.
--
     dBP   dBBBBb | If you're looking at me to be an accountant
              dBP | Then you will look but you will never see