ppc on tibook

Hi,

My name is Laur and I'm a newbie in the ppc linux thing (aka I want to
get a powerbook, I never really worked with ppc (macs) before, and I
work with linux since kernel 0.96). Could you please tell me what to
expect from a linux install on a titanium powerbook (what works, known
problems, dos and donts... this kint of stuff)? (ne1 with personal
experience around..?)

Thanx a million,

Laur