Re: French keymap on TiBook ?

Hi,

> OK. I can provide the keymap I am currently using if it may help (as a
> matter of fact, for my French-keybaorded Icebook, it does :).
>
> However it is available from the web page mentioned before
> (http://www.linux-france.org/article/materiel/mac/tc/kbd-mac-fr.tar.gz)

Ok, this one works well in console mode. Everything works.
It works no so bad under X, except I still can't get 'alt' to work
(hence no pipe, no tidle, no accolade).

So it must be something with my X config files.

Could you tell me what you have in your's ?

I have :

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier "Keyboard0"
	Driver "Keyboard"
	Option "CoreKeyboard"
	Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
	Option "XkbModel" "macintosh"
	Option "XkbLayout" "fr"
	Option "XkbDisable"
	Option "XkbSymbols" "macintosh/fr_new"
EndSection

I confess I don't know why there this XkbDisable line...
Or it might have something to do with the fr_new or fr file ?

Merci,

Franck