Re: 3d support on pismo

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 12:48:56AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>Read the documentation on http://dri.sf.net, in particular the DRI
>Beginner's Guide and the DRI User Guide.

I'm not the original poster, but the question and response were timely.

Unfortunately, I'm still hitting some problems.  In 15 and 24 bits on my
pismo, DRI doesn't get enabled.  In 16 bits, DRI works fabulously, but
the colormap is wrong; things are very green.

I'm running kernel 2.4.15-pre5.  DRI is compiled in, and I have the rage
128 module built.  My XF86Config-4 Device section looks like this:

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Generic Video Card"
        Driver          "ati"
        Option          "UseFBDev"
        BusID           "PCI:0:16:0"
EndSection

I also tried "r128" for the driver, and I've confirmed that the BusID is
correct.  Any ideas as to how to get normal colors in 16 bits?

Thanks,

--
Brian

                                            "We are each of us angels with