Re: [SID] Keymap under X - solved for me

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 06:19:06PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 15:00, Veit Waltemath wrote:
>
> > Should i file a bugreport against xlib with the discription of my
> > keyboard ( USB-Identifier ) ?
>
> Feel free to do so, but I suspect someone with intimate knowledge about
> Mac keyboards would have to sit down and fix this.

If there is somebody with the knowledge, he has to write a
own_for_this_stupid_keyboard_map, maybe define a XkbModel too.
This small keyboard sends different keys. e.g. i can't elicit the keycode
100 which is AltGr, i probed this with showkey in linuxkeycodes-mode,
also the two APPLE's gives 125 and 126, these are the WINDOWS-Keys on PC
Keyboard and haven't a value in the keymap.  I think it is enormous
work if i'm not wrong.

So, have a nice sunday.
--
Veit Waltemath <veitw@wsbt.de>      |     reg. Linux User #140794
01896 Pulnitz / Germany		    |     Debian Gnu/Linux Systems