Re: X on the new TiBooks

>> You probably need to edit /etc/power/pwrctl.  See the pwrctl_Core99
>> function.
>
>Already tried.  Nothing in there is even being called.  It's not even
>doing a proper shutdown, it's just powering off immediately.
>
>For the record, I tried replacing the contents of the sleep case with a
>call to fblevel, but that's not even being called.

Yup, for some reason, the machine locks up and the PMU cause a forced
shutdown. I have to investigate, I suspect one of the driver sleep
routine isn't working properly, possibly radeonfb one.

As far as sound is concerned, it sorta works but with broken mixer
ramp. I know Apple uses weird correction tables in the tumbler driver
apparently related to how things are wired on the motherboard. I have
to study their code closer though.

ABen.