Re: X on the new TiBooks

On 19 Nov 2001, Michel [ISO-8859-1] Dänzer wrote:

> There's a feedback link on the XFree86 site.
>
> Most if not all interesting docs are only available under NDA to XFree86
> members, I don't see the point of a links page to other docs which would
> probably tend to be outdated. Better to use our friend Google. :)

Already tried.  Most of the docs that I have needed in the past were
outdated, and I still couldn't find them (some 3dfx stuff, old S3 docs,
etc).  Google isn't much help in some cases either  Oh, well...

BTW, I'm compiling X now with what I'm hoping is a good (and
complete) patch to allow the Radeon M6's to work on the new TiBook.  If I
have good results (and assuming that I didn't miss something and it
compiles ok), I'll send you a deb set to test.