Re: Buildd Failures

I was able to build the following packages on my box using Nov. 12 sid
and pbuilder, so they should probably be requeued.

xpvm 1.2.5-7
gfontview 0.3.2-2.1
rlinetd 0.5.6
wget-retriever 0.007

The following all seem to have libtool/automake problems on voltaire,
but not on my box. I was wondering if voltaire has the latest versions?
Any other ideas?

libregexx 0.96-1.1
libsndfile 0.0.26-1
w3c-libwww 5.3.2-7

I also filed bugs on the following packages.

gpgme 119573
libgcrypt 119592
readseq 119586
apmd 119595
petscgraphics 119598
ttylog
iproute
dancer-ircd

Colin Walters has agreed to be my advocate, so I'm starting down the dd
trail.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>