Gnome, Wmaker and AfterStep problems

Hi,
	I got a working Sid iMac with A 2.4.13 Kernel.  Howeever, I deleted my
/tmp/ICE-unix/ and /home/misterp/.ICE-authority folders and files.
Pleasedon't ask me how.  I was wondering how can I fix this.  Otherwise,
WindowMaker crashes everytime I open a program, and GNOME runs on top of
BlackBox, even when I enter exec gnome-session, in my .xinitrc file.

Once I get this fixed, I will be so pleased and I have only the PPC
debian list to thank,  Thanks ladies and gentlemen :-)

Patrick