RE: Problem with Kernel Installation

Derick,

Thanks for the reply.  I looked into it and finally found that the
problem was that I was compiling a zImage, not a vmlinux.  I also was
not copying the System.map file over to the /boot directory after
compiling.  My kernel now works :)

--
Douglas G. Phillips
ITS/User Services

ICQ: 114829785
--
"To err is human. To really foul things up requires a computer." -Philip
Howard