Bugreport

Hi!

Got Debian "woody" up and running on my iMac, works great!

Except that when I had downloaded and configured an X and desktop environment using tasksel and then restarted, I can't log in as root... :-( Reinstalled everything and it happened again!

And I noticed on thing: with the install I made (X and desktop), there was no windowmanager! So the second time I installed everything I selected sawmill with dselect too, before I restarted. (Cause now I can't change anything now!)

Keep up the good work!
//ernie