Re: boot-floppies 3.0.16 + kernel 2.4.12-ben0 = success + bugs

On Sat, 2001-11-03 at 13:12, ozymandias G desiderata wrote:

> does that 'idebus=66' do anything except satisfy my more compulsive urges?

Unlikely. It should reflect the PCI bus speed, which is apparently 33
Mhz for most if not all recent Macs, and is normally autoprobed
correctly anyway.

> Is there another forum I should be posting to or searching to get the
> answer to this question?

linuxppc-dev@lists.linuxppc.org is where the PPC kernel hackers have
technical discussions.