Re: woody boot-floppies

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 03:32:25PM -0800, ozymandias G desiderata wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to install woody onto a G4 Cube using Ethan's current
> preferred method...

OK, sorry to waste everyone's time, I had not sufficiently RTFM and
hadn't noticed the bit about not being able to load from a HFS+ disk.
Given that all of my bootable media are at a friend's house right now,
looks like I'm going to be booting from the network. ;)

       . . . the self-reflecting image of a narcotized mind . . .
ozymandias G desiderata     ogd@aoaioxxysz.net     desperate, deathless
(415)558-9064        http://www.aoaioxxysz.com/          ::AOAIOXXYSZ::