Re: Lombard: Woody: lost virtual terminals

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 03:15:52PM +0100, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 13:54, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
> > I'd be grateful to know how to restore the ability to move between
> > virtual terminals on woody. On potato I pushed Apple-fn-(F1|F2|Fn) to
> > move between terminals on login (not X). I seem to have lost this
> > ability.
>
> Use alt/option instead of Apple/command or use an 'Apple USB' keymap if
> you prefer Apple/command.

And when in the X VC, add the Control key to the combination.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |