Re: X on Lombard: progress but still no cigar

> I'm using append="keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1" in yaboot.conf.
> Should I have some other video settings in there for my Lombard TFT?
>
> I dumped Michael Schmitz's XFree86 config file in /etc/X11 as my machine at
> no stage ran an X11 setup program. Thanks Michael!

The hsync and vsync range in that file should be OK with the TFT (as in:
works for me (tm)). You may want to tweak the keyboard settings in that
file as I don't use linux keycodes (comment out the XkbDisable and use
Option          "XkbModel"      "macintosh" instead.

Re: DRI: comment out the Load "dri"  line in the module section.

	Michael