Buildd Failures

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 12:19:52AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:

> That's true, but help is always needed with processing the failed
> build list:
>
> http://buildd.debian.org/stats/powerpc-failed.txt
>
> You don't need to be a developer to help; if you can figure out how to
> fix a particular package, just file a bug in the BTS against that
> package, with a patch.  Most of these should be severity 'serious',
> since they don't build from source.
>
> Eek, we're up to 160 now...

I thought I'd try to make a dent in that list.

procps          117203  closed
strace          117218
dcethreads      117221
fribidi         117224
gtk+            117227
libhoard        117571
mesa            117575

These packages all built fine for me using pbuilder and sid. In
addition, I was unable to find any buildd logs even though they are
listed in the failed list.

id3lib          3.7.13-4
ivtools         0.9.2-2
libgtop         1.0.12-2.2
rmc             20010628CVS-3
w3c-libwww      5.3.2-7

These packages also built fine for me, however they had buildd logs.
Perhaps a difference in sid?

libregexx       0.96-1.1
libsndfile      0.0.26-1

I suppose the packages that built fine should be requeued? If I screwed
anything up or could do better, please let me know before I go any
further.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>