Re: [OT] the powerpc kernel patches family.

Hi,

Jean-Baptiste Note writes:

> various large-scale kernel patches are available in debian : apus,
> BenH, powerpc... Which one should I use on a tibook ?

I believe that Ben's tree has the best support for recent Powerbooks
and iBooks.  Note that kernel-patch-<something> packages are most
useful if you are managing several kernel flavours and/or applying
additional patches from other sources.

Derrik Pates writes:

> What kind of problem with the mixer? And on what kind of system? I'm sure
> someone would be interested in fixing the problem if they knew about it.

The problem is fixed in 2.4.13, and a new version of kernel-patch-benh
is in incoming.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!