Re: G3's, G4's, Altivec, DVD's, iBooks, and TiBooks

You should show the example by including the decss code that now ships
standard with vlc into the debian package.

Right now, to be able to play commercial DVDs I need to get the decss module
from the vlc main site and install it on top of the stripped down version
that's available on debian servers.

LdS