Debian Potato CD

Hey all.

I am currently downloading the current potato ISO image - I was thinking
of modifying it to include a later benh kernel (with reiserfs) and stuff.
Do I need to do anything special to make it boot?
According to the docs I've got I have to do "boot cd:,install\powermac\yaboot"
from OF to boot it - can I just change the yaboot.conf and copy the kernel
over and then rebuild the ISO?
Also, should I have everything compiled in, or use modules?
Basically all I want is reiserfs root and a working ethernet so that I can
re-install everything.

Cheers.

James Tyson ---
Samizdat New Media Solutions