Re: Updated root.bin makes problem on my powermac 9600..

there is an ongoing problem with this. my 7x00 Macs are doing the same thing. It looks like busybox is broken to the point where the root.img is unusable.

I submitted a "grave" bug report this morning, we'll see what happens.

If I were you, I would hop over to bugs.debian.org and report it as well.

--Chris Bellers