Re: Sound problems

Derrik Pates <dpates@dsdk12.net> writes:

> On 11 Oct 2001, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>
> > Have you tried the main volume (there's an option about this in the xmms
> > OSS output plugin preferences) and speakers mixers (in case you're using
> > the internal speakers)?
>
> Well, considering he said that no mixer app will even start up, that gives
> me the impression that mixer control isn't working on Screamer (or at
> least not with Screamer on the G4 PowerBook)...

I said that xmix wouldn't start up and that the kde mixer stuff is
useless because of arts not working.  aumix does start up but it
doesn't work for me.  However, that could just be due to my own
incompetance wrt not knowing what to set or how to drive aumix.

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org