Re: Mozilla problems with PPC?

Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
> > >
> > >     Closing your eyes to a problem is indeed a way to workaround
> > >     the problem.

Hey.  More memory is your friend.  Open your eyes to that.  Or
something.

> > >     I guess that going to Ebay is a viable solution for those
> > >     people that are in the US, but what about people of other
> > >     countries?
> >
> > What, nobody sells memory in other countries?  Not even on ebay?
> >
> > "213 items found for simm available to Brazil. Showing items 1 to 50. "
> > "215 items found for dimm available to Brazil. Showing items 1 to 50. "
>
> Please show me the 256 MB 3.3V 2-bank (_not_ 4-bank!) SDRAM 168-pins DIMMs I
> desperately need for my CHRP LongTrail...

>                             Geert (stuck at 2x64 MB using 16 Mbit technology)

Heh.  Check out "saved searches" on ebay.  I've found memory for
machines that I never dreamed I'd see.  Memory chips for my AT&T
UnixPC even.  They're actually chips.  Each stinkin' chip holds one
bit, I think.  I doubled the memory on the machine from a whopping
2MB to 4MB.  Woohoo!