Re: Of Mice and Modems

> > Do you get the 'characters received while sending' message? I suspect flow
> > control between modem and kernel driver is broken (even switching to
> > hardware flow control doesn't cut it).
>
> No, I got "bad response from modem" if memory serves.  However I was
> wondering if it wasn't a flow control issue too.  Since everything
> seems to go fine until it starts sending.  Weird.

You'll only see that sort of message if you watch the full set of
diagnostics messages (taking out the first -v $VERB makes the second set
of diagnostics appear on stdout). The bad response seems to be because
efax doesn't notice the hiccup and acts all surprised about the remote
error response later.

	Michael