Re: automatic power-up

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 09:52:50PM +0200, Michel Lanners wrote:
> > there's a tool called "pmacpow" I've found spoken of in
> > the list archives; but it does not seem to be part of
> > debian (yet).
> Would probably belong into pmac-utils.

there is no such package, its powerpc-utils.

there is another utility to set newworlds to boot by default when
power is restored (so they come back after a power failure), that
might be useful too.

though these utilties are less then polished, and completly
undocumented, both should be fixed first (not that hard to do..)

Ethan Benson