Re: segfault in mozilla-browser-0.9.4-3 postinst

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 03:49:54AM -0400, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:
>         WTF    is    your   problem   with   it?
>
>         I wrote documentation. Be glad I did. If
>         you don't  think it looks  real  pretty,
>         you  can offer  a  CORRECT  replacement.
>         That is, you have to do some pretty foul
>         *roff stuff to avoid getting line breaks
>         and  hyphens  when  they  don't  belong.
>
>         I  don't know  what you're looking  for.
>         Maybe you  actually  think it looks good
>         to  have  gaping  wide  margins  with  a
>         narrow  column   of  "perfect-justified"
>         text       in          the       middle?
>
>         Real UNIX systems don't do that anymore.
>         Check  out  Tru64  man  pages  sometime,
>         using  one of  the many  free  developer
>         accounts.

Whine, whine, whine, piss and moan.

1) Debian *has* rewritten your abysmal manpage -- quite some ago, in
   fact.
2) If you want Linux's man to format things differently, submit a patch.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       "Bother," said Pooh, as he was