Re: Follow up to install question

At 10:11 PM 10/2/2001, Chris Tillman wrote:
Most likely you're not talking on the network. You have completed the
Configure Network step, right? Try ping http.us.debian.org in virtual
console 2 to see if you're on?

Thanks for the tip - yeah, I can ping both http.us.debian.org and ftp.us.debian.org, no problem, plus a dozen or so other sites I tried. I've got a good net connection, for sure.

Perhaps it's a bug in the install somewhere? Other ways to troubleshoot this?

.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Ph.D.
tech@murrain.net
AIM:pearlbear0