DACA mixer control, and maybe no more crap audio on wake

I took the TAS (Texas/Tumbler mixer control) code and rehashed it, and I
now have some working mixer control code for the DACA audio chip working
on the iBook FireWire I have sitting in front of me, using the I2C digital
mixer control. I will be offering up a diff soon, with a couple other
relevant fixes, for inclusion in BenH's kernel tree.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that,

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN