Re: segfault in mozilla-browser-0.9.4-3 postinst

"Michel Dänzer" <daenzer@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 23:33, Jason E. Stewart wrote:
>
> > I went to upgrade to the mozilla-browser in unstable, and I get a
> > segfault on line 24 during the dpkg configuration that line is just:
>
> Downgrade libc6 to 2.2.4-1 . BTW no more need to submit a bug about
> this. ;)

Ok. I lied, galeon only works for root. If I try to run it as a
non-priveleged user I get an error dialog:

  Cannot find a schema for galeon preferences. Check your gconf setup,
  look at galeon FAQ for more info.

So I read the galeon FAQ and did what it said, including running
gconftool --shutdown, and no luck same error.

Help?
jas.