Re: Packages kept back on woody

Michel,

That was my point which I hadn't make clear in the previous message: Doing
an apt-get install of the three individual packages goes without any
problems. Only when I did the apt-get upgrade, these packages would hold
back. All these three packages needed to install one new package but I can't
imagine that it is causing the problem (as other packages upgraded had some
associated packages in the past.) After doing an apt-get install of the
three separated kept back packages, I did a new apt-get upgrade and there is
no more problem. Everything shows as up-to-date. Why would I need to do
separate installs in the first place? I kept a log of the entire session
that shows the problem if you are interested to look at it.
Thanks,

Laurent