kernel oops benh+xfs kernel

Is anyone running the 2.4.10-ben0 kernel with XFS patch applied? Are you getting occasional kernel oopses?

I've been running it since Friday and have had an oops twice. Today's put me in monitor with the message:

Vector: 700 at pc=c019dac4, lr=c019eda0
msr=89032, sp=c25ddeb0[cw5dde00]
current=c25dc000, pid=7372, com=apt-get

after exiting the monitor it tells me the last syscall: 4 (plus a bunch of other stuff I didn't write down).

the one I had yesterday the process it occurred in was the swapper. I didn't write down all the info but I remember it was also had a last syscall: 4.

Any way for me to troubleshoot this a bit more to find out what's going on?

Hardware:
SuperMac C500 (603e PPC chip)
AdvanSYS SCSI card (this may be part of the problem, my main hard drives are connected to it)
96 MB memory
I've a 40GB ide hard drive connected to the ide on the mother board. This is formatted as XFS, but doesn't contain any data yet. Everything else is ext2.
swap partition is 128mb
network card is a 10mbps card using the Tulip driver

thanks,
Kevin