Re: www.debian.org down?

	I had noticed problems reaching www.d.o this morning but could
traceroute and ping... I also noticed problems with IMs such as AIM and
ICQ as well partly due to DNS resolution issues as well as network
problems... All of this I noticed from 2 seperate networks on different
backbone providers so I don't believe it was just me...

	Incidently I didn't notice any outage reports on NANOG for this
time frame either and it just clear'd itself up on it's own...

	Jeremy