Re: Problems when dual booting MacOS 9.1 and Debian Potato PPC (Still confused!)

Hi,

Patrick Klee writes:

> Jens said to put a 16 MB partition at the begining, but I know I
> can fix this with out repartiioning the drive.

That's the way *I* have it on *one* of *my* systems.  It's not gospel,
and on the Mac you are basically free to partition your drive as you
like.

> Someone said they would walk me through it but I forgot his name.

Since I have already replied to you in private, feel free to subsitute
my name for the one you forgot.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!