Problems when dual booting MacOS 9.1 and Debian Potato PPC

Hi all,
    I recently read Ethan's Ybin/Yaboot FAQ and instructions for dual
booting MacOS and Linux, and I am soooo close, I have got to be, because I
hold down the option key and get the penguin icon for linux and the face for
macos.  However, I can boot into macos, but when I try to get into Linux, i
get the following error:

Image not found... try again
WARNING! default_close called!

I am pretty sure I did everything right in the yaboot.conf, also, if you
guys and or gals can help me out.  Please tell me I don't have to resinstall
everything to fix this.  :-)

Anywho, if someone could give me boost, I may try and fit NetBSD later on.

Regards,
Patrick.

"You have a schizophrenic iMac.  Multiple OSes."