Re: Anyone got sshd running on debianPPC?

When I try to connect from a MacSSH to my debian 2.2r3PPC and nothing happens...

When I try to connect from a MacSSH to my debian 2.2r3x86 I get in on the x86 box...

both packages was installed the same way, with no post configuration of sshd.

I do login with my own account, not root, i. e.
--
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

"Faith, indeed, has up to the present not been able to move real
mountains... But it can put mountains where there are none." - F. Nietzsche
--
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

"I?m just sitting here listening to the scream of the butterfly"